Debt Advice Centre
Hope Debt Advice offers a free and confidential debt advice service to those struggling with managing their debts or experiencing short-term debt emergencies.
It is staffed by fully trained and experienced debt advisors who will be able to help you with a range of issues including debt management, resolving immediate debt emergencies, budgeting and negotiating with creditors.
All advice and support
- review your income to ensure you have identified all legitimate sources of income including benefits
- review your regular household expenses to see if any can be reduced in any way
- look at your debts to identify those that are a priority to be dealt with first
- prepare a financial statement that will summarise your income and essential expenditure and identify the scope for making debts payments
- review the debt management options that may suit your circumstances
- provide support in dealing with your creditors, dealing directly with them on your behalf is so request
We are based at Admaston House, Wellington Road, Admaston, Telford TF5 0BN.
We don’t offer a drop in service so you will need to make an appointment. To do that please contact by one of the following means
TELEPHONE 07858 201840
We will pleased to arrange a time that is as convenient for you as we can make it.