Dear Hope family,
Thought for the Week
Ephesians 5v15-16 “ Be very careful then how you live – not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.”
I have included a link to a 3-minute video by Roger Carswell: How to share the gospel everyday: even during lockdown What ideas do you have that you could implement in your current situation? Bear in mind that, as usual, we are planning for Alpha Courses in the autumn as well as the one currently running. Seize the opportunity. Carpe diem!
With love and blessing,
- Hope Prayer Meetings – There will be a prayer meeting on Monday at 7.30pm on Zoom as well as on Wednesday at 8am this next week.
Programme – Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join any of the Zoom meetings.
Sunday morning worship is live-streamed at 10.30am on:
- Youtube – In the Hope Community Church Admaston Songs channel
- Facebook – On the Hope Community Church Admaston Page.
Fri 12-Jun 2.30pm Alpha on Zoom (20’s)
Sat 13-Jun 10.30-11.30am Crochet, Craft and Chat with Lisa on Zoom
Sun 14-Jun 10am Hope Kids on Zoom with Sue and Helen; 10.30am Hope Worship on YouTube and Facebook; 11am Hope Family time on Zoom; 3.45pm Youth at Wests on Zoom
Mon 15-Jun 7.30pm Hope Community Prayer – on Zoom
Tues 16-Jun 9.45am Hope Assemblies on YouTube; 11-12 St Cs Pushchair People via Zoom; 7.30pm St Cs Men’s Group on Zoom
Wed 17-Jun 8am Hope Community Prayer – on Zoom; 7.30pm Tony & Andrea’s Disciple Group on Zoom
Thu 18-Jun 9.45am Hope Assemblies on YouTube; 7.30pm St Cs Ladies’ Group – on Zoom
- For the progress being made nationally and internationally in dealing with the Covid-19 virus.
- Those who are listening into our Sunday morning worship who would not normally be with us.
- For our church community at this time.
- At this time of heightened awareness, let’s pray for the ending of all forms of slavery around the world.
- Pray for the 20’s Alpha courses currently running.
- Let’s pray for peace and love to reign in the UK and globally at this time of rising tensions at various levels.
Other general information
Pastoral Care – If you are in isolation and need support (eg shopping), please contact Natalie on email@example.com who will arrange with the team of helpers.